POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Local POVRAY.INI : Local POVRAY.INI Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:09:42 EDT (-0400)
  Local POVRAY.INI
From: Michael W A Farmer
Date: 26 Dec 2003 05:51:09
Message: <3fec129d$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

According to the documentation, I can put options into a POVRAY.INI file in
the current directory. I don't know if I'm missing something, but I can't
get this to work. I've moved some Library_Path settings from the master
POVRAY.INI to one in the current directory and they are being ignored.

Has anyone else noticed this? If not, I'll try and work out what I'm doing
wrong.

Mike

--

Michael Farmer